Support Policy – Partners
Scope of the Support
The Partner support its Clients and Palette supports the Partner.
- Partner covers the 1st line, that is support requests (e.g. user questions) from Partners clients.
- Palette covers the 2nd line, that is support requests from the Partner (e.g. admin or technical support).
- Palette covers the 3rd line, that is support requests that require Centsoft developers.
- Support by mail: email@example.com
A support request by mail shall include the following information, as applicable:
– Which company, what invoice number, which supplier?
– A short description of the area, procedure, problem or issue
– Was there an error message and when did it occur (what did you do/click on)?
– Is there any information useful in the Invoice log?
– Attach screenshots that can clarify the request or problem
- Support by phone: +1 773 887 6100.
Available Monday – Friday, excluding Saturday – Sunday and Federal Holidays, between 9 am and 4 pm Central Standard Time (CST).
- For effective management of support, the Partner can dedicate up to three employees from the organization. These three individuals shall be trained to be able to act in the role as “Invoice Administrator” in the Centsoft application. Only these three people are expected to contact Palette support.
- Support does not include training. If training of Partners “Invoice Administrator”support staff is needed, then this shall be agreed upon and performed separately. A fee for Professional Services might apply.
Annual fee for support
- Included in the monthly fee for the Service subscription.